Found a rather interesting thing, I’ll post it here.
- ADVISOR - each has an area of insight that the other lacks.ENTJ ⇄ ENFP. INFP ⇄ INTJ. ENFJ ⇄ ENTP. INTP ⇄ INFJ. ISFP ⇄ ISTJ. ESFP ⇄ ESTJ. ISTP ⇄ ISFJ. ESTP ⇄ ESFJ.
- COHORT - mutually drawn into experiential escapades.
ENFJ ⇄ ISFP. ENFP ⇄ ISFJ. ENTP ⇄ ISTJ. ESFP ⇄ INFJ. INFP ⇄ ESFJ. INTP ⇄ ESTJ. ISTP ⇄ ENTJ. ESTP ⇄ INTJ.
- COMPANION - similar modes of expression: bear each other’s company well.INFP ⇄ INTP. ENFP ⇄ ENTP. ENTJ ⇄ ENFJ. INFJ ⇄ INTJ. ISTP ⇄ ISFP. ESFP ⇄ ESTP. ESFJ ⇄ ESTJ. ISTJ ⇄ ISFJ.
- COMPLEMENT - compatible strengths with opposite emphases.INFJ ⇄ INFP. INTJ ⇄ INTP. ENTJ ⇄ ENTP. ENFJ ⇄ ENFP. ISFP ⇄ ISFJ. ISTP ⇄ ISTJ. ESFP ⇄ ESFJ. ESTP ⇄ ESTJ.
- SUPPLEMENT - like PAL, but functions are farther removed: each can add to the other’s strengths.INFP ⇄ ISTJ. ENFP ⇄ ESTJ. ENTP ⇄ ESFJ. ENTJ ⇄ ESFP. INTJ ⇄ ISFP. INFJ ⇄ ISTP. ISFJ ⇄ INTP. ESTP ⇄ ENFJ.
- TRIBESMAN - share a sense of culture, but with different interests and abilities.ENTP ⇄ INFP. INTJ ⇄ ENFJ. INTP ⇄ ENFP. ENTJ ⇄ INFJ. ESTP ⇄ ISFP. ESFJ ⇄ ISTJ. ESTJ ⇄ ISFJ. ISTP ⇄ ESFP.
- ANIMA - fits Dr. Beebe’s description of the anima/anumus: each is the other’s inferior (4th) function.ENTP ⇄ ISFJ. INTJ ⇄ ESFP. ENTJ ⇄ ISFP. ENFP ⇄ ISTJ. INFP ⇄ ESTJ. ESFJ ⇄ INTP. ISTP ⇄ ENFJ. ESTP ⇄ INFJ.
- CONTRAST - point and counterpoint on each function.INFP ⇄ ENFJ. ENTP ⇄ INTJ. ENTJ ⇄ INTP. ENFP ⇄ INFJ. ISFJ ⇄ ESFP. ISFP ⇄ ESFJ. ISTP ⇄ ESTJ. ESTP ⇄ ISTJ.
- COUNTERPART - perform similar functions in totally different realms.ESFP ⇄ INFP. INTJ ⇄ ESTJ. ISTP ⇄ ENTP. ENTJ ⇄ ISTJ. ENFP ⇄ ISFP. ESTP ⇄ INTP. ISFJ ⇄ ENFJ. INFJ ⇄ ESFJ.
- ENIGMA - a puzzle: totally foreign in nearly every facet.INTJ ⇄ ISFJ. ENTJ ⇄ ESFJ. INTP ⇄ ESFP. ENTP ⇄ ISFP. ISTP ⇄ ENFP. ESTP ⇄ INFP. ESTJ ⇄ INFJ. ISTJ ⇄ ENFJ.
- IDENTITY - same types: a typological mirror-image.Same type. You know.
- NEIGHBOUR - arrive at the same place by variant processes.INTJ ⇄ ISTJ. ENTJ ⇄ ESTJ. ISFP ⇄ INFP. ESFP ⇄ ENFP. ENFJ ⇄ ESFJ. ISTP ⇄ INTP. ENTP ⇄ ESTP. INFJ ⇄ ISFJ.
- NOVELTY - intriguingly different: interestingly so.
ENTJ ⇄ ISFJ. INTJ ⇄ ESFJ. ISTP ⇄ ENFP. ESTP ⇄ INFP. ESFP ⇄ INTP. ISFP ⇄ ENTP. ESTJ ⇄ INFJ. ISTJ ⇄ ENFJ.
- PAL - work and play well together: minimal natural type conflict.ISTP ⇄ ESTP. INTP ⇄ ENTP. ENTJ ⇄ INTJ. INFJ ⇄ ENFJ. ISFJ ⇄ ESFJ. ISFP ⇄ ESFP. ESTJ ⇄ ISTJ. ENFP ⇄ INFP.
- PEDAGOGUE - each is both the other’s mentor and student: has a “parent to child” feel.ENTJ ⇄ INFP. INTJ ⇄ ENFP. INTP ⇄ ENFJ. ENTP ⇄ INFJ. ISFJ ⇄ ESTP. ESFJ ⇄ ISTP. ESFP ⇄ ISTJ. ESTJ ⇄ ISFP.
- SUITEMATE - a person one might be comfortable sharing an office. prefer similar climates, but don’t necessarily have much in common as far as goals or world view.
ESTP ⇄ ENTJ. INTP ⇄ ISTJ. INTJ ⇄ ISTP. ESFP ⇄ ENFJ. ISFP ⇄ INFJ. INFP ⇄ ISFJ. ENTP ⇄ ESTJ. ESFJ ⇄ ENFP.
The NF cluster: INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ENFJ.
Abstract thinkers who approach situations in a cooperative mode.
4. We have a heightened sense for a fake or insincere personality.
This is pretty spot on. 1 and 5, not so much. But number 10, oh boy, do I identify with number 10.
Do you feel like you reflect on things more than everyone else? Do you find yourself worrying about how other people feel? Do you prefer quieter, less chaotic environments? If the above sound true to you, you may be highly sensitive. The personali…
Will always and forever reblog.
first in the series of mbti character things (i started with my own type)
i just want to make it clear that a lot of the negatives could also be seen as positives, and that most of these traits were either taken from type sites or from personal experience & research so some may be inaccurate
if you can’t read any of the points, please tell me! and if a more in depth description of the type is needed i’ll definitely help you out if you shoot me an ask!
(please don’t delete this caption btw)
If you ever met me, you would think I was an extrovert — I preach, I lead praise, I talk to everyone, I talk too much, and you can hear me laughing from across the street — but I am a full-blooded introvert.
If it were up to me, I’d rather be in my boxers all day eating Godiva while…
worth the read.